[rescue] Looking for smartstart 5.5 iso

Micromini microlist at gawab.com
Wed Sep 29 22:52:08 CDT 2004

I'm looking for a smartstart 5.5 iso. I stumble on this post but unfortunately
the link provided is dead already. Can somebody point me to a site where I can
download it. HP(compaq) is not offering a free download for this version. I
hope curtis and espen will be able read this.. thanks.

/ronan/

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 12:20:06AM -0500, Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote: > I have
found more specifically that the last version of Smart Start > supported for
this box is Smart Start 5.5. .. > So, I'm still looking. Anyone have Smart
Start 5.5 that can make an > ISO image of it, or have a Smart Start 5.5 CD
that is no longer needed > that I could have..... ????? gzipped ISO (334MB):
<http://www.lpl.nu/smartstart-5.50.iso.gz> MD5 sum of above:
<http://www.lpl.nu/smartstart-5.50.iso.gz.md5> -- Espen Randen