[rescue] DEC VAXstation 3100

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Sep 29 21:07:45 CDT 2004

I can get a 3100 from work if I remove the hard drive in it.

What kinds of SCSI drives can I use with one of these machines?

I'll obviously have to use a wide->narrow converter, but what about
drive sizes?

For example, could I put a 9GB drive in a 3100 and install VMS on it?

Getting VMS is, of course, yet another hurdle...

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["And in billows of might swell the Saxons
before her,-- Unite, oh unite!	Or the billows burst o'er her!" -- Downfall