[rescue] SGI Challenge L systems available in Denver

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Sep 22 13:02:11 CDT 2004

" From: Kirk Lane <ayocee at gmail.com>
"
" > > Would it be more efficient to distribute something like 48VDC through a
" > > room/house, than to just use local conversion?
" >
" > If you had enough stuff that ran directly off of 48VDC, yes.
"
" This is sooner than you think - thanks to all of the devices in a car
" these days, power transmission and efficiency is becoming an issue
" even over those relatively short distances.  IIRC we'll be seeing a
" move towards higher-voltage systems in cars (either 42V or 48V, I
" can't remember at the moment) within a few years here.

42v iirc.

adams had nothing to do with it.	;^>