[rescue] DC Voltage distro (Was:SGI Challenge L... )

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Mon Sep 20 13:59:47 CDT 2004

Steve Hatle wrote about clear-eyed, hard-working, sensible Minnesotans
putting up wind turbines:

> Surprisingly, southern Minnesota is apparently highly ranked for wind
> potential in the 48 contiguous states.
>
> http://webapps.acs.carleton.edu/news/?content=content&module=&id=63797

   Go, Minnesota, my home state! Show those lazy, effete, self-centered
Coasters how it's done.
-wde
P.S. Given how college donors always want to see their names on a
building or something, Carleton & the Swedesa at St. Olaf could put
banks of LEDs on the turbine blades and have ever-changing lists of
generous donors hanging in the nighttime sky!
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator