[rescue] Question about Iomega NAS Server

Zach Lowry zach at zachlowry.net
Tue Sep 14 07:41:06 CDT 2004

I hate to reply to my own thread, but I'd really like to know more
about these beasts before I spend such a significant chunk of money on
one. Has anyone on the list ever used one? Are they worth having?  How
about compatibility? Even if I can't verify that it's upgradable, I'll
probably still get one because it's a pretty good deal, but if any of
you have any experiences with them, please let me know! :)