[rescue] Tool kits?

Ross Lonstein ross-sunhelp at lonsteins.com
Mon Sep 13 14:28:54 CDT 2004

On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 02:17:12PM -0400, William Enestvedt wrote:
> I want to spend some of the boss's money on a toolkit for
> the Data Center, since I use my LeatherMan waaaay too
> often. (Sure it's handy, but the place just needs to have
> some basic tools.) Does anyone have favorites? Most of the
        [snip]

I'd buy the pieces and assemble it myself. I'd add to that a stubby
ratchet that fits the sockets and has an adapter to fit the
screwdriver tips, a set of needle-nose locking pliers (visegrip), a
real reusable ground strap and a digital VOM.

On the other hand, you could start with something from another field
like from www.cruztools.com. They sell good stuff in zip-up
pouches. Just separate out the sparkplug gauge and socket or anything
else specifically auto and add what you need.

- Ross