[rescue] Tool kits?

Michael Horton Michael.Horton at acntv.com
Mon Sep 13 13:40:03 CDT 2004

specific tools can be found in an electrical parts company.
(all of the ones that i have been in have electrical, video, audio,
radio, cabling, etc. parts.)
surely, you will find several of these businesses locally.
i prefer to purchase tools from these places because the electrical
parts tools because there are some features not usually found on the
tools at Home Depot, Lowe's, Radio Shack, Ace, etc.