[rescue] Cleaning House: SGI Challenge/Onyx parts

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Sep 12 19:32:44 CDT 2004

I have a 2GB MC3 memory board for an SGI Challenge L, XL, GR, or any
Onyx.  It's a working pull from a box whose backplane was damaged in
shipping.

I'd like to get $1000 for it, but I'm willing to haggle or take part of
it in trade of nifty kit.

I also have some 512MB MC3s that are practically worthless.  $100 or
equipment trades would take them away.

Also, I have a pair of quad-processor R10k processor boards w/ 2MB cache
per processor.  Is $200/per a pipe dream on these?

Need an IO4?  I have I think 3 or 4 of them in this (dead) box with more
differential SCSI than you can shake a stick at.  Make me an offer.

Equipment I'm looking for:  DLT library, fibre-channel JBODs, later-
model G3 iMac or G4 iMac, PCI FDDI and FC-AL cards, multiprocessor
RS/6000s and Suns, other Cool Stuff.

--
Jonathan Patschke )
Elgin, TX        (  "Ma'am, I can do anything.  I own a game store."