[rescue] For sale: Cray, two Challenge XLs, switch for trade,

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 16:05:00 CDT 2004

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 11:37:39 -0400 (EDT), Ethan O'Toole
<ethan at 757tech.net> wrote:
> There is a Tmobile (VoiceStream) / Triton PC cell site next to the office,
> and this is sitting behind it:
>
> http://users.757.org/~ethan/pics/geek/in/voicestream_onan/
>
> It isn't hooked up. I tried to see if they would want to get rid of it
> because it looks like it could use some TLC. I just can't figure out who
> owns it. Suncom said it wasn't theirs, Triton said it wasn't theirs. Heh.
> "Uh, how about you two agree that I can have it?"

Go down to the County Assessor's office and look at the
platt map (or, if you are lucky, and they are clueful, it's on-
line).  Find the property and the platt number and get the
county to tell you the owner of record.  Then you can con-
tact them directly.

Suncom and Triton are likely only leasing the cell tower
rights from the true owner.

=Nadine=