[rescue] For sale: Cray, two Challenge XLs, switch for trade,

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Thu Sep 9 10:37:39 CDT 2004

> Um, last time I was down there, didn't you have a monster generator in
> the garage?

Actually it wasn't monster enough. Sold it a while ago, during the last
hurricane. I was going to use that money to put towards a 50-60kw disel
one that can do 3 phase, but then I left the job I was working at and used
the money to cover expenses.

That was a 10kw Generac Guardian.

OHHH, thats right. When you came over, I'm not sure if I had the office or
not. We have a 36kVa UPS, and it requires 3 phase input...

I'll have to post pics once the place is cleaned up. It's nerderiffic.

There is a Tmobile (VoiceStream) / Triton PC cell site next to the office,
and this is sitting behind it:

http://users.757.org/~ethan/pics/geek/in/voicestream_onan/

It isn't hooked up. I tried to see if they would want to get rid of it
because it looks like it could use some TLC. I just can't figure out who
owns it. Suncom said it wasn't theirs, Triton said it wasn't theirs. Heh.
"Uh, how about you two agree that I can have it?"

--
: www.757tech.com  757 Technologies  (757)233-9460