[rescue] OT: Looking for helpdesk app

Patrick Giagnocavo xemacs5 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 23:45:48 CDT 2004

There are some PHP-based apps.  Depending on what you want, though,
you may want to have a look at OpenACS (openacs.org).  They have a
nice ticket-tracking app, plus a room-reservation app as well as
forums and the other usual groupware stuff.

GPLed, needs PostgreSQL and AOLserver and any Linux, BSD or Solaris.

--Patrick