[rescue] Testing

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Sat May 29 03:17:41 CDT 2004

Steve Sandau <ssandau at gwi.net> wrote:
[...]
> And let us not forget 'National Brotherhood Week,' 'Poisoning
> Pigeons in the Park,' and, the all-time favorite 'the Vatican Rag.'

Although it was /Werner von Braun/ that finally got him into hot water
as it was a touch libellous. I've heard people claim that it was what
stopped him writing songs, although Tom himself claims that he just
couldn't write satirical songs any more because reality was even more
unbelievable.

--
When one BOFH walks into your cube and wants a word, you're in trouble. When
two BOFHs walk into your cube and want a word, you're in lots of trouble. When