[rescue] Re: rescue Digest, Vol 18, Issue 51

Mike mikedl at comcast.net
Sat May 22 06:26:36 CDT 2004

On Friday 21 May 2004 22:11, rescue-request at sunhelp.org wrote:
> Even though its old, no longer maintained, etc, NeXTSTEP *is* copyrighted
> software and is protected by copyright law.

I am asking for "black hardware" disks that I have licenses to - not looking
to violate the NeXT copyrights.

> Next time you decide to share, please dont use the mailing lists that I
> provide to distribute the information; private email is your friend.
> Thanks.

Fair enough - my apologies.  I asked here because I saw similar requests in
the archives.  If anyone wishes has suggestions for help me find what I seek,
please pass them on in private email.

> Bill Bradford
> SunHELP/Rescue/Geeks Listmaster

Thanks,