[rescue] Re: [geeks] FS: Loaded Sun E3K

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri May 21 14:35:40 CDT 2004

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 03:22:01PM -0400, Kevin Loch wrote:
> Sun might not like it but I would see it as an appropriate OS for the
> platform.  The real question is why x86 for sunhelp.org?  I it would
> run fine on an LX

Maybe if I was using static web pages, had no database backend, and
wasn't running mailing lists and and irc server, in addition to all
my personal stuff and webmail for a few friends, etc...

Like I said, I will probably move back to SPARC at the end of the year
when US-III stuff starts to get affordable.

Bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas