[rescue] Re: rescue Digest, Vol 18, Issue 49

Michael Dombrowski ab1244 at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 14:30:15 CDT 2004

> it's what the ad says it is - a dual-attach fddi
> fibre adapter, and it
> looks like it's for an O2 all right.  has both the
> mic and dual sc
> connectors.  nice card, original retail was like
> about US$1800 or somehting
> outrageous.

But look at the picture and part #. The picture does
not look like any FDDI card I've ever seen, and the
part number brings up conflicting reports in Google.
There are other SGI FDDI cards on Ebay that I know are
for sure FDDI cards and they look rather different,
hence my question as to the function of this card.

Mike