OFFLIST Re: [rescue] Origin 2000 Questions

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Mon May 17 14:20:07 CDT 2004

On Wed, 12 May 2004, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> Anyone have any opinions on what's a fair price for a well-loaded E3000,
> 6x336MHz, 1GB RAM iirc, 10x9G Cheetah, three peripheral power supplies,
> with a framebuffer (Creator 2D, iirc) and a SunSwift (iirc) installed
> and half a dozen or so spare boards (mostly I/O boards)?

I don't know what's a fair price... but if you have any extra CPU boards,
memory, CPUs, or Graphics IO boards, let me know what you'd want for them.
I picked up an anemic E3000 I've been slowly building up.  Maybe I could
send some money your way for extra stuff and you could keep your spiffy
machine...

--Kurt