[rescue] IBM Manuals

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Fri May 14 12:18:04 CDT 2004

On Thursday 13 May 2004 09:28 am, Zach Lowry wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I am in need of a particular manual for my 530H, it's IBM # SA23-2644,
> titled "7013 and 7016 POWERstation and POWERserver Hardware Technical
> Reference". Also, the "7013 500 Series Installation and Service Guide"
> would be good as well.

You know, it's too bad -- I think we just tossed a ton of these.  We had
several 7012s and a few 7013s that went out of service a while ago.

I wonder if any of these made it in electronic form.  IBM seems to have pulled
a lot of the older dox off their website, but I wonder if all of them were
online to begin with...?

Eric