[rescue] IBM Manuals

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Thu May 13 22:01:25 CDT 2004

On Thursday 13 May 2004 08:28, Zach Lowry wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I am in need of a particular manual for my 530H, it's IBM #
> SA23-2644, titled "7013 and 7016 POWERstation and POWERserver
> Hardware Technical Reference". Also, the "7013 500 Series
> Installation and Service Guide" would be good as well.

I meant to get back to you earlier on this, but I've had a fairly rough
week, that I think ended up fixing itself with a bit of persistance.

Anyhow, I've got the Install/Service guide, but only one copy.  If you
want, I could copy pages out for you, or if it's just a few pages you
need I could even scan them.  Let me know what you need from the
manual, and we can work something out.

Pat
--
Purdue University ITAP/RCS        ---  http://www.itap.purdue.edu/rcs/