[rescue] challenge L backplane

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat May 8 14:06:33 CDT 2004

On Sat, 8 May 2004, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> I want the graphics and more bus slots.  By the time I ever find what I
> want, I won't be able to remember why I wanted it.

Well, hey, if you can dig up a midplane and VCAM, I have a 12-way R10k
Challenge/GR (Basically an Onyx with blue skins) that I've been trying
to sell for almost a year.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."