[rescue] Stuff for sale/free/pickup v2.0

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Thu May 6 20:17:53 CDT 2004

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 01:56:54PM -0700, Michael Dombrowski wrote:
> Hello All:
>
> Well, I've gotten rid of some stuff, added a bit to
> the list, and I'd just like to make one last attempt
> to rid myself of extra cruft before it hits
> Ebay/trash. If you were interested in something here
> and I didn't email you back, please email me again.
>
> For Sale:
> Sun Ray - $40 OBO
> 2x HP Envizex II X-Terms w/SW - $30/piece OBO
> NCD Explora 701 X-Term w/SW, 100mbit! Best offer
> HP Lanprobe III - Best offer
> 3dfx Voodoo3 3500 - $30
> 3Com Lanplex/Coreplex/Corebuilder 2500 FDDI, Fast
> ethernet fiber, 16x ethernet - $30, w/fiber-copper
> ethernet converter $40
> American Megatrends Fibre Channel to dual channel SCSI
> bridge - Best Offer

I'd be interested in the Voodoo 3500 as a spare, and might find some use
for the Ethernet stuff depending exactly what's there, but I really
don't have any significant cash to spare right now, especially since we
just had to replace two child safety seats for which we're not being
fully reimbursed by insurance.

And woo, a real NCD X-terminal!  I'd love to get my hands on that for
the kitchen (when we have a decent place to live again that has room
for a kitchen terminal).  But the same problem applies.  :(

> Please let me know if you're interested. Several
> people have asked about trades, I'm only really
> interested in electronic gear - oscillioscopes,
> voltmeters, freq counters, logic analyzers, etc.

If I had anything of the kind to trade, you'd be welcome.  But the only
such thing I have is a DMM that I can't spare.

 :  alaric at caerllewys.net|phil-stracchino at earthlink.net|phil at novylen.net  :