[rescue] Stuff for sale/free/pickup v2.0

Michael Dombrowski ab1244 at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 15:56:54 CDT 2004

Hello All:

Well, I've gotten rid of some stuff, added a bit to
the list, and I'd just like to make one last attempt
to rid myself of extra cruft before it hits
Ebay/trash. If you were interested in something here
and I didn't email you back, please email me again.

For Sale:
Sun Ray - $40 OBO
2x HP Envizex II X-Terms w/SW - $30/piece OBO
NCD Explora 701 X-Term w/SW, 100mbit! Best offer
HP Lanprobe III - Best offer
3dfx Voodoo3 3500 - $30
3Com Lanplex/Coreplex/Corebuilder 2500 FDDI, Fast
ethernet fiber, 16x ethernet - $30, w/fiber-copper
ethernet converter $40
American Megatrends Fibre Channel to dual channel SCSI
bridge - Best Offer

Free (you pay shipping)
Transcend Enterprise Manager for UNIX 3.1
3Com Superstack router

Free for pickup:
2x Timeplex Time / Lan Routers
6xCDRom tower
SS4 w/ram, HD
Aiwa AL-D210 Tape changer
HP Pen plotter
"Using OS/2 Warp" book
17" Monitor
Sparc Keyboards
IPC

Please let me know if you're interested. Several
people have asked about trades, I'm only really
interested in electronic gear - oscillioscopes,
voltmeters, freq counters, logic analyzers, etc.

Thanks
Mike