[rescue] Rescued iMacs looking for input on repair

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed May 5 19:49:35 CDT 2004

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 07:39:59PM -0400, William Enestvedt wrote:
>    I get that, it's just for a minute I had a vision of the company's Table of
> Organization, with one guy being in a box who job title was merely
> "stoner"...as if he didn't do anything else but, you know, add to the office
> Sum Of Mellow.

Oh.  There was enough "mellowness" to go around with all the "engineers".  I
think I was (and probably still am) the only employee there who hadn't gotten
high at one point or another. 8-0

>    I wasn't objecting to stoners per se -- I often find that having someone
> around who's hard to rile keeps everyone else calm too. Also, they usually
> have better stories than most god-botherers. :7)

I don't object to people using drugs at all, as long as they're responsible
about it, do it on their own time (not company time), and don't endanger
others by doing so.

Bill

--
bill bradford