[rescue] Rescued iMacs looking for input on repair

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Wed May 5 18:39:59 CDT 2004

Bill wrote:

> >    I have a question after reading this: you kept a stoner _on staff_?
> >
> We weren't a hardware service firm.  He was front-line ISP phone support.

   I get that, it's just for a minute I had a vision of the company's Table of
Organization, with one guy being in a box who job title was merely
"stoner"...as if he didn't do anything else but, you know, add to the office
Sum Of Mellow.
   I wasn't objecting to stoners per se -- I often find that having someone
around who's hard to rile keeps everyone else calm too. Also, they usually
have better stories than most god-botherers. :7)
-wde