[rescue] OBSD 3.5? (not really hardware related)

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Tue May 4 23:25:32 CDT 2004

I was contemplating loading OpenBSD 3.5 on an SS5 that I recently "rescued"
(there, now I'm legit).  I know it was just released, but I'm having trouble
downloading it.  The only place I can find it is on openbsd.org itself.  The
mirrors have copied the directory structure, but no files.  It's been like
this for a few days.

Any hints on where to grab it from, or should I just stick with 3.4 (which I
already have downloaded)?

This is my first non-Solaris install on a Sparc.

-E.