[rescue] Distributed Folding Updated

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Tue May 4 14:42:18 CDT 2004

 Mike Meredith says ...
> On Tue, 4 May 2004 14:36:32 -0400, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:
> > For a while, Distributed Folding was giving errors and crapping out.
> > This has been fixed, says
>
> That was pretty good timing. I was just about to try and figure out what
> was going wrong with 'my' Origin 2000 which has been doing exactly that.

It was a problem with the -qt flag, they say; on my machine, it would crap
out immediately on start-up.  If I went back to the previous version, it
would download the buggy version, update itself, and crap out.

So I downloaded and installed the new version "by hand", and it has been
running fine on my Challenge L (4xR10k) for 24 hours.

-Shel