[rescue] 3/60 needed in MN

Per Sandstrom psand at mac.com
Tue May 4 14:26:34 CDT 2004

Does it have to be a Sun 3/60? (I don't want to part with mine :-)
But if it's just a Sun-3 you are looking for, check out this auction
on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20327&item=3094410709

There you'll find not less than five Sun 3/80s, all potentially
capable of running SunOS 4.1.1. You'll get truckload of SPARCstations
at the same time.

>No one has been able to answer this question, do you know of anywhere
>I can purchase Sun3/60 hardware?

The lot happens to be located in MN, and with no bidders so far, it
may go for $49.95.

It would be wonderful if anyone saved those 3/80s from the dumpster.
I'm in Brussels, Belgium, so shipping them here is not really an
option...

Per