[rescue] i860 Success

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Mon May 3 11:06:20 CDT 2004

On Mon, 3 May 2004, Bill Bradford wrote:
> I'm --> <-- this close to just shutting down the entire list, as every time
> someone unsubscribes people seem to blame ME for it, as if I'm not "enforcing
> the rules" enough.

I don't blame you, and I hope no one else here does either.
I hope you keep the list up.  It's educational, interesting,
and therapeutic, and the amount of knowledge trapped in
the heads of the listmembers is simply astounding.

-DanD

# A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education,
# and social ties; no religious basis is necessary.  Man would indeed be in a
# poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward
# after death.  --Albert Einstein