[rescue] i860 Success

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Mon May 3 09:10:20 CDT 2004

On May 3, 2004, at 09:41, Bill Bradford wrote:

>> Mr. Bill, good luck man.  I hope the signal-noise ratio improves over
>> here
>> as/if the weenies move on.
>
> I'm --> <-- this close to just shutting down the entire list, as every
> time
> someone unsubscribes people seem to blame ME for it, as if I'm not
> "enforcing
> the rules" enough.

I don't think that was blame. I think ed was sincerely wishing you luck.

I don't believe in luck, so I'll wish you success. I have to admit, I
feel much the same as the ones who left, there's very little
rescue-worthy traffic lately, and I've stopped reading every post like
I used to. Now I scan 'till I find something interesting and read the
thread, or most of it.

I'm not unsubscribing, but that's just because I don't pay bandwidth
charges or use minutes for this sort of thing.

---sambo