[rescue] i860 Success

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon May 3 08:41:41 CDT 2004

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 06:20:18AM -0700, ed at the7thbeer.com wrote:
> Mr. Bill, good luck man.  I hope the signal-noise ratio improves over here
> as/if the weenies move on.

I'm --> <-- this close to just shutting down the entire list, as every time
someone unsubscribes people seem to blame ME for it, as if I'm not "enforcing
the rules" enough.

I provide the list(s), I don't have time to sit and police every single post
nor the desire to get involved in every debate that occurs and see if its up
to "list standards".

I thought people would be good enough at policing themselves, but that's
obviously not the case.

The "pain in the rear" factor is getting up on the same level as the "good
feeling I get out of providing this resource" factor.

Bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas