[rescue] FrameMaker FYI

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Fri Mar 26 14:25:07 CST 2004

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 02:53:01PM -0500, Andrew Weiss wrote:

> Yeah you should hear my girlfriend go off on MAS90 and how it is such
> and overpriced piece of $hit compared to a lot of stuff.

We have MAS2000 here, and I don't think we are happy with it.  At least,
nobody seems happy to have to use it.  Thankfully, I don't have windows
on my desktop at work, and MAS2000 doesn't support linux, so I don't
have to bother with it.  I just ask others to get the info I need for
me (inventory, part numbers, etc).