[rescue] FrameMaker FYI

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Fri Mar 26 09:02:36 CST 2004

This is true, and i have considered this before.  But why then
are accounting systems some of the worst pieces of software known
to man?  It's my job to pick and choose them here and from my
experience they pretty much all suck.  It doesn't make sense to
me when you consider that they have had more time to get it right
than many other industries.

/KRM