[rescue] FrameMaker FYI

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Fri Mar 26 08:42:38 CST 2004

A lot of businesses look to accountants for hiring of almost all
types of positions.  Of course controller wise, but also IT and
management.

And all this networking crap isn't helping, at least in my
experience here.  When we have open positions within our firm, we
almost always go with someone who comes recommended by someone
else and the past several have all sucked.  Some have cost us
tons of money and legal crap just to get rid of them.

Personally, i'm not asking my accountant for any advice other
than tax and trust questions.

/KRM