[rescue] FrameMaker FYI

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Mar 25 13:26:01 CST 2004

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:57:11 -0500
Dave McGuire wrote:

>    Mmmmmmm, gotta love the solid, uncompromising quality of Microsoft
> software!
>
>    Why do problems like this not keep them from getting business?

Because of the existence of rags like InfoWorld, CTO magazine, and the
like.  If MS is everywhere, touted as being the best, it matters little
wether it is or not.  The suits read it in a magazine, and they want it.

Ask me how I know.  Go ahead, ask....

--
Kurt                 "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a
kurt at k-huhn.com       somewhat calm and objective judgement in all