[rescue] SGI rackmount computer case.... what SGI ?

Francois Dion fdion at atriumwindows.com
Fri Mar 19 14:35:58 CST 2004

A while back, Curtis Wilbar picked up a rackmount SGI case. Some argued
that it might have been a fake. One of the argument was that the chassis
was not stainless.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2794521222&category=51119
Shows that casing again, but populated with an ACER motherboard. It does
have a serial card with SGI silkscreened on it. So I dont know. Was this
a fake or not? We'll never know for sure, but it looks like it's
something that never made it into production.

Francois