[rescue] withdrawn:: re: absinthe available for rescue'ers ....

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Wed Mar 10 22:10:02 CST 2004

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 10:38:02PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> I drink because I love the taste of beer (and the buzz is nice too).  I
> smoke pipes because I love the taste (and the buzz is nice too).  I eat
> chiles because I love the heat (and the buzz is nice too).  I drive
> fast because I love developing the skills it demands (and the buzz is
> nice too).
>
> I don't smoke pot, because I don't like the buzz (and the smell is
> horrific).
>
> Where am I going with this?  Hell if I know.  I may be bored.  *reaches
> for jalepeno jam*

It's all about habaneros.  :)  Me, I like muscat wines, Belgian fruited
lambic ales, and single-malt Scotch whisky.

Oh yeah.  And speed.  Gotta have it.  :)  (This is why I ride.  It's
the most fun you can have with your clothes on.)

 :  alaric at caerllewys.net|phil-stracchino at earthlink.net|phil at novylen.net  :