[rescue] withdrawn:: re: absinthe available for rescue'ers ....

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Mar 10 21:38:02 CST 2004

On Mar 10, 2004, at 10:25 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:

> On Mar 10, 2004, at 10:20 PM, Andrew Weiss wrote:
>> They need to legalize everything.
>>
>> and get rid of the drinking, smoking, voting, and other age limits.
>>
>> I places without drinking ages, drinking isn't so glamorous to teens.
>
>   Exactly.  Lots of people smoke pot *because* it's illegal.  The old
> farts in DC don't seem to understand this.

I drink because I love the taste of beer (and the buzz is nice too).  I
smoke pipes because I love the taste (and the buzz is nice too).  I eat
chiles because I love the heat (and the buzz is nice too).  I drive
fast because I love developing the skills it demands (and the buzz is
nice too).

I don't smoke pot, because I don't like the buzz (and the smell is
horrific).

Where am I going with this?  Hell if I know.  I may be bored.  *reaches
for jalepeno jam*

--
Kurt Huhn
kurt at k-huhn.com