[rescue] withdrawn:: re: absinthe available for rescue'ers ....

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Wed Mar 10 02:35:53 CST 2004

On nxu 10, 2004, at 10:31, Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez wrote:

> I think I have seen Vermouth for sale, here in CA sometime back, which
> seem to remember that it contains some Thujone in it, although I dunno
> if
> the Vermouth sold in the US is a different version from the one sold
> back in Europe.

It's the same. Yes, it has thujone. I've read many reports of people
crossing successfully with bottles of absinthe. I'll chance it when I
come, the worst that'll happen is that Customs will confiscate it.

> In any case I wouldn't risk it with the Airport people right now,

*Can* they do anything worse than take it away? I won't be carrying
anything else that would be trouble.

---sambo