[rescue] suitability for use question

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Tue Mar 9 07:30:15 CST 2004

> True, true.  I just don't want to have to hassel with
> something that's loose
> and not bolted down.  I don't necessarily drive so smoothly
> (picturing an
> iPod flying out of its holster and out the window...!)

   THat's a concern of mine, too. Right now I stick the iPod into a mesh
pocket on the side of the driver's seat, but I plan to cut a gash in a block
of foam insulation and use it as a soft "vise" in one of the cup-holders.

> Actually, I may end up getting one yet.  I'm getting married
> soon, and my fiancee suggested that I get an iPod and make a
> playlist for background music at the reception. We're not
> doing a DJ or anything....  Cool!

   Woo, cool chick. I'm _sure_ you can score a copy of "The Chicken Dance" off
of the web for that playlist...
   And have you seen (IIRC) smartplaylists.com?
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator