[rescue] suitability for use question

Meelis Roos mroos at linux.ee
Sat Mar 6 12:23:33 CST 2004

> Are there limitations on players when using VBR ?  I would also like
> good compatability, as I may play these using various players from

I don't know about audio files (never heard of problems with VBP audio
files) but there is a problem with AVI video contaiber. A lot of
software assumes constant autio and video bit rate for a/v sync and
loses sync on VBR MP3 audio track. Latelt, most have got it right but
still... but I'm not aware of any problems with audio-only files.

--
Meelis Roos (mroos at linux.ee)