[rescue] Question about an Ultra 2 PS Fan

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 28 09:25:33 CDT 2004

> From: Chris Brandstetter <sirloxelroy at softhome.net>
> Date: 2004/07/27 Tue PM 10:13:14 GMT
> To: rescue at sunhelp.org
> Subject: [rescue] Question about an Ultra 2 PS Fan
>
> Dear All,
> 	Does anyone have any idea as too the size and where I could get a Fan
> for an Ultra 2 Power Supply?  Sorry there is nothing there right now
> (And I wonder where it went too).

A stripped Ultra 2 base w/power supply might be a good investment - if someone ripped out the fan in the power supply I would not trust that PS at all, and even question the MB as well...

You could wind up piece-by-piece buying a new base system (case/mb/ps) for much more than a stripped machine.

Heck, a minimal U2 is typically available for under $100 from anysystem.com on ebay...