[rescue] AT&T 3b2/400

SP spedraja at ono.com
Tue Jul 27 17:29:51 CDT 2004

Hi everybody.

I own a couple of AT&T 3B2/400 running Unix 3.0/3.1 and orphans on any
kind of development tools. I should agree if someone could provide me
with the C compiler for this machine (plus docs, scanned or the real
thing). I thought in the GNU cross-compiler, what I couldn't compile
it succesfully. If someone has one copy of this in binary form and
ready to work (under Linux, Cygwin, Win32 or DOS) and can provide it
tome (together with specs of installation) I should be very agreed,
sincerely.

I search too parts and items for the 3b2. If someone in EUrope has some of
these it would be better cause of shipping costs involved, because I live in
Spain.

Can contact on or off list.

Thanks and Greetings

Sergio