[rescue] Re: Bilano

The Renaissance Man alaric at caerllewys.net
Wed Jul 14 19:51:36 CDT 2004

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 08:03:03PM -0400, Thomas Gallaway wrote:
> Reminding that I just got a letter per snail mail from a domain
> registrar (that I actually am not using) and they did offer me a renewal
> of a domain that is due to expire in december 2005. This should be
> illegal according to the whois rules right?

I just got one of those too.  They wanted to offer me a "savings" of
paying twice what I'm paying now.  Wankers.

If there's a way I can smack'em down to discourage this ....?

--
  ========== Fight Back!  It may not be just YOUR life at risk. ==========
  alaric at caerllewys.net : phil-stracchino at earthlink.net : phil at novylen.net