[rescue] PC Cases

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Wed Feb 25 23:55:20 CST 2004

Shawn Wallbridge wrote:

> The Sonata is a pretty nice case. It's my favourite Antec right now.
> They are really great if you want to make your pc as quiet as
> possible, since they have a 120mm fan and rubber insulators for the
> hard drive, you only need few more things (low rpm case & cpu fans) to
> make them a really quiet machine.

My PC in in a Sonata case.  I like it a lot.  It's not exactly quiet for
me, i put two faster 120mm fans in it instead of the stardard one that
is in there.  But my PC is a dual Athlon XP with a cheetah x15 and a
geforcefx 5900.  My old case was an Inwin q500, which i replaced for the
better cooling of the Sonata.

    -Dan Sikorski