[rescue] PC Cases

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Wed Feb 25 11:25:30 CST 2004

I have dealt with pretty much every InWin case and almost all of the
Antec's and the Antec is built way better. I wouldn't choose an InWin
over an Antec.

The Sonata is a pretty nice case. It's my favourite Antec right now.
They are really great if you want to make your pc as quiet as possible,
since they have a 120mm fan and rubber insulators for the hard drive,
you only need few more things (low rpm case & cpu fans) to make them a
really quiet machine.

shawn