[rescue] Serial console on IBM RS/6000 250?

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Mon Feb 23 16:15:55 CST 2004

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, Matthew Poertner wrote:
> Try scratching off the, "DO NOT DUPLICATE" stamp with a die grinder or bench
> grinder.

Sure, that won't be too obvious.

I've gotten two keys duplicated that had "DO NOT DUPLICATE" on them.
The first one the locksmith duplicated onto a blank that also
said "DO NOT DUPLICATE."  The second one he said I would have to sign
a form stating I was authorized to copy it.  When I agreed to do so,
he didn't bother making me sign it.  (These were two different locksmiths)

-DanD

# begin 644 sig2
# 966]U('-H;W5L9"!G970@;W5T(&UO<F4N"@``
# `