[rescue] Apollo DN3000's one step from dumpster...

nimitz at ns1.nimitzbrood.com nimitz at ns1.nimitzbrood.com
Fri Feb 20 10:30:10 CST 2004

Due to the incessant need for cleaning I'm getting rid of some older systems and stuff that I will almost certainly never have time for.

3 - Apollo DN3000's - complete with tape drives but specs unknown.
3 - BNC based 20" monitors - at least one is confirmed 640x480 only.
1 - Color Output Device - basically a BNC based Apollo DOmain color printer - includes chemicals
1 - misc box of cables for said systems
1 - box of manuals including the Apollo Domain Graphics Programming manual
1 - (possibly 2) Apoolo Domain OS tapes.  Large-sized QIC style.

There's probably more but I can't recall at the moment.

Local pickup only. (Midwest - Chicagoland suburbs - McHenry, IL)  Not shipping this stuff.
I'm not parting this stuff out either if I can help it.  I'd prefer it to all go at once.

I have to get rid of a vehicle to the junkyard before the end of this month so if I get no takers on it it goes in the back of the dying truck and goes to the junkyard.

Mike Hebel