[rescue] HP help needed

Walter Belgers walter+rescue at belgers.com
Wed Feb 18 16:23:29 CST 2004

Hi all,

I just rescues some stuff, a uVAX 3400, VAX 4000-200 and two HP's, an HP
9000/715-100XC and an HP Visualise B180L. It's the latter two I have
problems with..

I do not have a keyboard that fits into the HP 9000/715 and it appears I
need some kind of break-out box I don't have (I do have an HP-HIL
keyboard by the way).

And I also don't have a way to connect my monitor to the EVC connectors
on the HP viualise.

Does anybody know where to get a (cheap) break-out box and/or EVC-VGA
connector? Or are there other ways to use these machines? (serial
console on the visualise for instance).

Cheers,
Walter.
--
Walter Belgers         "Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus
walter at belgers.com       Latinis alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!"