[rescue] 1 maybe 2 FREE SGI Crimsons

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 18 14:31:23 CST 2004

> From: Thomas Gallaway <rescue at port11.net>
> Date: 2004/02/18 Wed PM 08:22:14 GMT
> To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: Re: [rescue] 1 maybe 2 FREE SGI Crimsons
>
> I am guessing that the recent valentines day (i think that
> was the problem with my friends crimson) makes people get
> rid of their beloved hardware. Really his wife was like
> either ME or Hardware.

Ugh...

> He has 2 kids so he choose his wife ;-). I just think it
> is sad to put something in that kind of situation.

Agreed...

> It's not only the crimsons he wants gone it all his
> hardware and have him dedicate 101% of his life to her.

Well, at best, he should balance his life as follows:

 1 Part Himself
 1 Part Wife
 1 Part Kid 1.0
 1 Part Kid 2.0
and
 1 Part Hobby (Hardware)...

> *mental note: never get married*

But there are some great perks. 8^)

(Like being able to use the carpool lane with the aid of a "blow-up" friend - they are hard to inflate, and dry out in direct sunlight, or so I've heard...)