[rescue] IKEA "Jerker" desk instructions?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Feb 15 20:17:33 CST 2004

Anybody have an IKEA "Jerker" desk/workstation?  If so, do you still have
the assembly instructions around?

I just purchased (for $50, a great deal since there's no IKEA within 100
miles of here) an original-version Jerker desk, but I picked it up
unassembled.  I've got all the screws/bolts, tools, etc, but if I could
find assembly instructions online, or have someone scan/fax me their
instructions, that would be great...  I haven't been able to find them
online yet.

Pictures of my desk (assembled, before I bought it):

http://www.mrbill.net/jerker

This will be replacing a "battle tank" style early-80s Steelcase desk
with a fake-wood top.  I know some people prefer the Steelcase desks over
other stuff, but this thing is just too big to move around if neded, and
it has drawers that I tend to fill up with junk.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net