[rescue] New toy - AlphaServer 800

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Sat Feb 14 18:11:28 CST 2004

On Saturday 14 February 2004 18:23, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 10:09:45AM +1100, Robert Rose wrote:
> > 'cos anything MMJ is hard to find around here (Australia).  It will
> > probably take me a few weeks to track down something or bastardize
> > an existing connector to fit.
>
> pro tip:

<cut: stuff I did before buying the MMJ crimper>

If you or anyone else on here is in need of MMJ to MMJ/RJ45/RJ12/bare
wires cables, let me know (off-list).  I've got a crimper and plugs and
was selling them (up to 20ft) for $5 + shipping.

Pat
--
Purdue University ITAP/RCS
Information Technology at Purdue